Monday 23 January 2017

[Photo]See How Nigerian Soildiers Brutalized Fitness Enthusiat for wearing A Fitted Top To Bring Out His Muscle

IG user, drealghettoboy who happens to be the victim shared the photos below and wrote;“I was beaten up for almost two hours last nite by soldiers OP MENSA bcos I was wearing a black armless and red track trouser.They asked if i was a cultist and why am i so muscular in shape? Do i build up to intimidate soldiers? I told them i work out bcos i love to be fit and i enjoy doing it.One of the soldiers slapped me immediately and the rest started wipping me with koboko, for no reason. I copied there plate number Hilux NA1003.”The incident happened around 9:30pm, last night, at Keffi street, off Awolowo road, close to Dordan barracks, Obalende. He said:

No comments: